- Provide one-on-one research consultations and reference services to students, faculty and staff.
- Participate in the library's instruction and information literacy program.
- Provide instruction and support for departments in the Behavioral Sciences.
Master of Library and Information Science, Rutgers University, 2012
Master of Science in Counseling and Psychological Services, Springfield College, 1995
Bachelor of Science in Psychology, University of Connecticut, 1992
- North Carolina Library Association
- American Library Association
- Association of College & Research Libraries
- Information literacy
- Library services and outreach to student populations such as first generation students and student athletes