We have one ebook collection that allows you to check out ebooks and download them to read offline. The (EBSCO) eBook Collection  has about 120,000 ebooks. These are not bestsellers but have been published by small and academic presses. You can browse here , but you're also likely to find them in our catalog.
Here's how to get them on your iPad, iPhone, or Android device. You have to do these first 4 steps just once:
- Set up an EBSCOhost account  (click on "Sign in"). If you have used EBSCO databases, you might already have one.
- Set up an Adobe ID .
- Install the free Bluefire Reader app  on you iPad, iPhone, or Android device.
- Enter your Adobe ID information into your Bluefire Reader app.
You need to do these steps each time you find an EBSCO ebook:
- Log into the EBSCO eBook Collection  (click on "Sign in") and find an ebook you want.
- Click on "Download This eBook (Offline)" or "Download (Offline)" button.
- Then click on "Checkout & Download" button.
- Finally, click on the "Open in "Bluefire Reader"" button.
Please ask for help at the service desk.