We are student volunteers serving Appalachian as your Library Ambassadors. We are here to help you pursue knowledge through workshops, book clubs, and study sessions.
We are able to assist fellow students with starting their research, basic usage of databases, and familiarity with the library resources. We also provide outreach services to meet students where they are and assist them in jump starting their research.
For more information or to join us, contact us through our twitter account at @BelkAmbassadors
We lead tours for:
- First-Year Seminar Orientation
- Transfer Student Pr-Orientation Program
- Jump Start Appalachian
- ACCESS Program (Appalachian Commitment to a College Education for Student Success)
We represent the library at events including:
- Fall and Spring Open Houses
- Club Expo & Resource Fair
We welcome your suggestions at our Twitter feed: @BelkAmbassadors