The AETZone is a 3D immersive learning environment. Within the AETZone is Belk Library Forum. Librarians are available to meet you in Belk Library to assist you with your research - just ask us . Within the Belk Library space you will find:
- Orientation and Research Center - providing links to resources and tools
- Digitial Media Center - providing links to popular electronic collections
- Amphitheatre - classroom seating and a display panel where information literacy sessions and special events are provided
- Workrooms - 3 rooms for group workspace with a display panel and separate sound regions
- Discussion Areas - 4 areas with separate sound regions for group work
Can I get into the AETZone? In order to enter the AETZone you must have citizenship which is granted based on class enrollment. Students enrolled in classes within the Department of Leadership and Educational Studies (Higher Education, Instructional Technology, Library Science, and School Administration) may have their classes offered within the AETZone.
Questions about the Belk Library Forum? Contact Geri Purpur, email@example.com , 828-262-6903, or toll free 877-423-0086