Belk Library and Information Commons, Room 140B
Information Literacy Librarian
Learning and Research Services
- Social Work
- Student Athletes
- Provide one-on-one research consultations and reference services to students, faculty and staff.
- Participate in the library's instruction and information literacy program.
- Provide instruction and support for departments in the Behavioral Sciences.
- Offer library instruction and support for student athletes.
- Master of Library and Information Science, Rutgers University, 2012
- Master of Science in Counseling and Psychological Services, Springfield College, 1995
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, University of Connecticut, 1992
- North Carolina Library Association
- American Library Association
- Association of College & Research Libraries
- Library Committees: Diversity, Employee Appreciation, Liaison Guidance Council
Scholarly Interests (My Research on NC Docks)
- Information literacy
- Library services and outreach to student populations such as first generation students and student athletes