Kelly Rhodes McBride
Belk Library and Information Commons, Room 202
Coordinator, Information Literacy and Instruction
Learning and Research Services
- Doctoral Program in Educational Leadership
- First Year Seminars (UCO 1200, HON1515, WRC1103)
- Theatre & Dance
- Wilson Scholars Program
- Provide information literacy instruction for general education and upper level courses in the Departments of Communication, Theatre & Dance, and Art.
- Work with key undergraduate faculty, administrators, and support services to advance the Library's information literacy initiatives.
- Coordinate student learning outcomes assessment for core general education courses.
- Coordinate the Library's programmatic efforts to integrate information literacy, research, and critical thinking skills into the University's curriculum
- Provide one-on-one instruction to students, staff, and faculty
- Participate in information literacy instruction
- Ed.S. Higher Education, Appalachhian State University, NC
- M.S. Information Science, University of Tennessee, TN
- B.A. Journalism, Clark Atlanta University, GA
- Information & Digital Literacy
- Diversity in Librarianship