Belk Library and Information Commons, Room 168
Information Literacy Librarian for Business
Learning and Research Services
- Computer Information Systems
- Data Analytics
- Finance, Banking and Insurance
- Supply Chain Management
- Develop, analyze, and manage digital, paper, and microform information resources that address the teaching and research needs of the John A. Walker College of Business.
- Serve as the subject liaison to the faculty and students of the John A. Walker College of Business.
- Faculty research support
- Participates in the library's instruction and information literacy program.
- Offers in-depth research assistance to individuals or small groups through the Research Advisory Program (RAP).
- Provide reference services
- ALA (American Libraries Association)
- BRASS (Business Reference and Services)
- ACRL (Association of College and Research Libraries)
- CMDS (Collection Management and Development)
- IFLA (International Federation of Libraries Association)
- Business information literacy
- International librarianship
- Research data management
- OER (Open Educational Resources)
- Data visualization