Belk Library and Information Commons, Room 416
Interim Dean of University Libraries
- Lead, manage, establish policy and plan for library collections acquisitions in all formats.
- Serve as a resource person to increase awareness among faculty and students about scholarly communication and intellectual property issues in the digital environment.
- Serve as administrator for the Library’s Innovative Interfaces OPAC.
- Master of Library and Information Science. University of Texas at Austin. May 1989.
- Bachelor of Music/Master of Music. Rice University, Shepherd School of Music. May 1988. Cum laude. Thesis: An analytic overview of the music of Carl Ruggles.
- American Library Association
- North Carolina Library Association
- Todd Community Preservation Organization
- Acquisitions and Collection Management
- Aleatoric Decision Making
- Matehmatical and Quantitaive Modeling and Analysis of Library Processes