Belk Library and Information Commons, Room 416
Interim Dean of University Libraries
- Lead University Libraries in alignment with the University's mission and values.
- Facilitate collegial governance and healthy morale of the library.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with students, faculty, staff, and other constituents.
- Support institutional and college diversity and inclusion, including recruitment and retention of diverse faculty and staff.
- Effectively manage library budgets and financial resources.
- Develop community relationships and advance donor relations.
- Master of Library and Information Science. University of Texas at Austin. May 1989.
- Bachelor of Music/Master of Music. Rice University, Shepherd School of Music. May 1988. Cum laude. Thesis: An analytic overview of the music of Carl Ruggles.
- American Library Association
- North Carolina Library Association
- Todd Community Preservation Organization
- Acquisitions and Collection Management
- Aleatoric Decision Making
- Matehmatical and Quantitaive Modeling and Analysis of Library Processes