- For the Fall 2021 semester, Paul will be working with Appalachian's Institutional Research and Planning office on the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) reaccreditation process.
- Master of Library and Information Science. University of Texas at Austin. May 1989.
- Bachelor of Music/Master of Music. Rice University, Shepherd School of Music. May 1988. Cum laude. Thesis: An analytic overview of the music of Carl Ruggles.
- American Library Association
- North Carolina Library Association
- Todd Community Preservation Organization
- Acquisitions and Collection Management
- Aleatoric Decision Making
- Mathematical and Quantitative Modeling and Analysis of Library Processes
Title: Associate Professor
Email address: Email me
Phone: (828) 262-2801
Fax: (828) 262-3001