Natural Medicines is an authoritative resource available on dietary supplements, natural medicines, and complementary, alternative, and integrative therapies.
Includes the following:
- Clinically relevant, bottom-line-focused information and ratings in our evidence-based natural ingredient monographs;
- Over 90,000+ new commercial products including product data and evidence-based NMBER® rating system
- Interaction Checker: check interactions between all drugs and 90,000+ commercial dietary supplements and natural ingredients; drug-supplement interaction data including evidence-based interaction ratings
- Effectiveness Checker: quick comparison of the effectiveness of different natural medicines for a specific condition
- Comparative Effectiveness Charts: compare effectiveness of different natural medicines for specific conditions
- Enhanced Interaction Checker and Nutrient Depletion Checker interface
- Pregnancy and Lactation Checker and Adverse Effects Checker
Access is restricted to ASU students, faculty, and staff; off-campus access is available.