What do I need to attend an online workshop?
- Any device with Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Edge.
- A minimum of a 56K modem.
- Speakers or headphones.
- A microphone or the ability to text chat.
How do I register for an online workshop?
- Register for online workshops by clicking the Zoom link.
- Fill out the form to enroll.
- A message will be sent to the provided email when you submit your enrollment that contains a URL to attend the workshop.
How do I attend when it is time for the workshop?
- Be sure to log in 20 minutes before the scheduled workshop. Use this time to test your microphone and speaker settings through the auto wizard.
- The workshops will start on time, so there will not be any time for troubleshooting during the workshop.
What if I cannot fit a session into my schedule?
All online workshops are recorded and archived below in the View Past Sessions section. Or, librarians can schedule one-on-one sessions either in person or online to accommodate scheduling conflicts. Fill out the RAP request form and a librarian will contact you.
View Past Sessions
View past session
|Library Orientation for Distance Education (2017)||Click here||http://guides.library.appstate.edu/AppStateOnline|
|Introduction to the Makerspace||Click here||http://guides.library.appstate.edu/makerspace|
|Introduction to Mango and Pronunciator||Click here||http://guides.library.appstate.edu/languageresources|
|Don't Be An Image Thief||Click here||http://guides.library.appstate.edu/freetech/image|
|Research Basics 101||Click here||https://library.appstate.edu/research-help-guides|
|Make(r)Space From Home: 3D Design and Printing||Click here||https://guides.library.appstate.edu/makerspace|
|Make(r)Space From Home: Learn to Design for the Laser Cutter||Click here||https://guides.library.appstate.edu/makerspace|