Biology, Environmental Science, Mathematical Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Botany - Colorado State University
- Master of Science in Range Ecology - Colorado State University
- Master of Science in Library Science - Florida State University - Title II-B Fellowship.
Coordinate the efforts of nine subject librarians developing the book and journal collection of the library – both in paper and online. Review licenses and conduct negotiations of terms. Along with Acquisitions, oversees a $3MM budget for library materials. Work with departmental subject liaisons to build a collection which meets the information needs of the campus community. Subject liaison for Biology and for Mathematical Sciences. Participate in the library's instruction and information literacy program. Supervise Inter-Library lending, ABC Express, Reserves, and main book stacks.
In recent years: Professional: Editorial Board, Serials Review. Univerisity: Provost Search committee; Graduate Council - Graduate AP&P; University Forum Series. Library: Liaison Working Group, Liaison Guidance Council and numerous other library committees and task forces.
Budgeting for collections. Student and faculty information searching behavior. The transition from paper to electronic information. Science information resources.
- North Carolina State University Libraries
- Texas A&M University - College Station Libraries
- Field biologist in the mining industry