The Libraries offer a full suite of services that include checking out books and other media from our collections and borrowing from other libraries. Members of the community can sign up to borrow library books as well. In addition, books and online databases can be used on site at the Belk Library and Information Commons and the Erneston Music LIbrary.
We also offer services for scanning, faxing and other technology assistance. A variety of technology – such as tablets and video cameras – may be checked out in the lower level of the library.
Teaching is important to our mission and librarians can provide instruction in the classroom on finding and evaluating resources, as well as strategies for effective engagment with and use of myriad resources for teaching and research.
If you require assistance, please consult the staff at any of our service locations.
- Library Service Desk: 828-262-2818.
- Digital Media Studio: 828-262-7328
- Instructional Materials Center (IMC): 828-262-7361
- Interlibrary Loan: 828-262-2826
- Library Administration: 828-262-2188
- Music Library: 828-262-2388
- Special Collections and University Archives: 828-262-4041
- Technology Checkout Desk: 828-262-2735
As the liaison to non-traditional students, my duties are to help with the research needs of distance education, transfer, and military and veteran students. The following sites explain what services are available to you and provides research videos and tips that will help you get started.
Please contact me with any library/research related questions. We can meet via the following:
- Phone: (828) 262-2782
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person through the Research Advisory Program (RAP)
I look forward to working with you!
Information Literacy Librarian for Non-Traditional Populations