- B.A. English, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia
- M.A. Linguistics, Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
- M.S. Information Science, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennesse
Green, A. (2021). Considerations for an inclusive institutional repository, Lightning Talk pre-recorded and presented at ACRL 2021 virtual conference, April 13-16, 2021.
Green, A. (2020). Visual Resources Association Foundation (VRAF) Professional Development Grant.
Green, A. (2019, August 2). Signatures as identity tool: Implications for name authority work in historical collections and beyond, Research Forum poster session presented at the annual meeting of the Society of American Archivists, Austin, TX.
Green, A. (2019, June 22). Searching for this “Brown, Nathaniel” and not that one: A comparison of tools for searching LC authority files, poster session presented at the annual conference of the American Library Association, Washington, D. C.
- Bivens Committee, 2020-22
- Library Council, 2020-22 (Chair, 2021-22)
- Strategic Plan Task Force, 2020-21
- Metadata Standards Working Group, Fall 2020
- RECAPP 2020 Library Subcommittee, Summer/Fall 2020
- DPC subcommittee on Covid-19 Tenure Considerations, Fall 2020
- Electronic Resources Librarian Search Committee, 2020-21
- WNCLN Technical Services, 2020-21
- Name authority/identification and linked data applications in special/digital collections
- Indigenous Knowledge organization and representation
- Metadata application profile development
- Identity management and linked data applications for increasing representation of underrepresented groups
Title: Metadata Librarian, Assistant Professor
Email address: Email me