Academic Departmental Liaison
- Educational Leadership (Doctoral Program)
- Government & Justice Studies
- Theatre & Dance
- Provide information literacy instruction for general education and upper level courses in the Departments of Art, Communication, Educational Leadership, and Theatre & Dance.
- Work with key undergraduate faculty, administrators, and support services to advance the Library's information literacy initiatives.
- Coordinate student learning outcomes assessment for core general education courses.
- Coordinate the Library's programmatic efforts to integrate information literacy, research, and critical thinking skills into the University's curriculum
- Provide one-on-one research expertise students, staff, and faculty
- Participate in information literacy instruction
- Ed.S. Higher Education, Appalachhian State University, NC
- M.S. Information Science, University of Tennessee, TN
- B.A. Journalism, Clark Atlanta University, GA
- Critical Race Theory in Library & Information Sciences
- Diversity in Librarianship
Title: Coordinator of Information Literacy and Instruction, Professor
Email address: Email me
Phone: (828) 262-2792
Fax: (828) 262-3001