British History Online is the digital library containing some of the core printed primary and secondary sources for the medieval and modern history of the British Isles.
To date, the project has digitised and made freely available more than 500 volumes, including series such as:
• Commons and Lords Journals
• Victoria County History
• First epoch Ordnance Survey maps from the mid to late 19th century
• State Papers of John Thurloe
• Survey of London
• Statutes of the Realm
• Rushworth’s Historical Collections
• City of London, Calendar of Letter Books
• Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae
11th Century - 19th Century
Access is restricted to ASU students, faculty, and staff; off-campus access is available.
University of London. Institute of Historical Research