Provides indexing of many Congressional publications from 1789 to the present, including Hearings, Committee Prints, Research Reports, Legislative Histories, and much more.
The collection contains:
- full text of Congressional bills and resolutions (1789-present)
- full text Congressional hearings (1824-present)
- transcripts of unpublished hearings (1833-1980 House, -1990 Senate)
- full text Congressional documents from recent years (varies with type of document)
- full text of the Congressional Record from the 99th Congress (1985/86) to the present
- the US Code, Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) and the Federal Register
- as well as bill tracking information, information on Congressional committees and individual members activities, and a wide variety of links to other sources of information on the activities of Congress
Access is restricted to ASU students, faculty, and staff.