Provides indexing of many Congressional publications from 1789 to the present, including Hearings, Committee Prints, Research Reports, Legislative Histories, and much more.
The collection contains:
- full text of Congressional bills and resolutions (1789-present)
- full text Congressional hearings (1824-present)
- transcripts of unpublished hearings (1833-1980 House, -1990 Senate)
- full text Congressional documents from recent years (varies with type of document)
- full text of the Congressional Record from the 99th Congress (1985/86) to the present
- the US Code, Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) and the Federal Register
- as well as bill tracking information, information on Congressional committees and individual members activities, and a wide variety of links to other sources of information on the activities of Congress
Access is restricted to ASU students, faculty, and staff.
Criminal Justice–Also Useful
Military Science and Leadership–Also Useful