Google Scholar provides access to scholarly articles, conference papers, preprints, theses, books, and technical reports.
Off-campus access (see More info)
If you are off campus you will need to set the preferences so that Google Scholar will show you the resources that Belk Library provides, or use the Google Scholar tab in the APPsearch box on the library's homepage.
- Go to http://scholar.google.com
- Look above the search box to the left and click on the three horizontal lines.
- Click on Settings, then Library links from the navbar along the side of the page.
- Enter Appalachian State in the search box and search
- Check the box in the front of our university name, then click Save in the lower right corner.
Access is restricted to ASU students, faculty, and staff; off-campus access is available.