Belk Library and Information Commons, Room 148
Learning and Research Services
- Government and Justice Studie
- Theater and Dance
- Participate in a robust library instruction program, providing in-person and online library instruction for the University’s general education program and course in the humanities or social sciences.
- Work collaboratively with the humanities or social sciences faculty and library faculty to develop effective approaches to strengthening student’s information literacy skills.
- Collaboratively develop and participate in library outreach and engagement programs.
- Assist users in person and online with finding information, conducting research and using Library resources.
- Master of Library and Information Sciences, 2020, University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Online Teaching Certificate, 2020, Quality Matters
- Certificate in Rhetoric and Composition, 2014, Appalachian State University
- Master of Arts in English, 2012, Georgia State University
- Bachelor of Arts in English, 2006, Appalachian State University
- Information Literacy
- Humanities Research Methods
- Art and Literary Theory and Criticism
- Rhetoric and Composition
- Member: American Library Association
- Member: Association of College & Research Libraries
- Member: Southeastern Library Association
- Member: African Literature Association
- Member: Association for Commonwealth Literature and Language Studies
- Member: Society for the Study of Southern Literature
- Board Member: Banner Elk Book Exchange
- Board Member: Western North Carolina Sculpture Center
- Secretary: Watauga County Beekeepers Association