Room 353 is a special group study room reserved for ASU graduate students only. This room is not to be used as a classroom.
How to reserve and check out the Graduate Student Lounge
The Graduate Student Lounge must be reserved and checked out before being occupied. Be sure to tell your group which room you are meeting in! Due to privacy restrictions, we cannot share who has reserved/checked out the room.
Following are the policies and procedures for booking and using the Graduate Student Lounge.
- Reservations: Visit the Library Services Desk on the main floor of Belk Library or call us as 828-262-2818 to reserve the Graduate Student Lounge. You cannot book this room online.
- Checkout process: Bring your ASU student ID to the first floor Library Service Desk to check out a room key. The person who reserves the room must be the person to check out the room key.
- Renewals: The Graduate Student Lounge may be checked out for 4 hours and is not renewable
- Cancellations: Due to heavy demand, booked study rooms may be cancelled if not claimed within 5 minutes of the start of the reserved time.
- Overdue fines: The overdue fine for group study rooms is $5 per hour. Partial hours are counted as full hours.
- Assistance: If you have any questions, please call the Library Services Desk at 828-262-2818.