Official government source for Census 2010 and Census 2000 data.
- The Decennial Census collects data every 10 years about households, income, education, homeownership, and more for the United States, Puerto Rico, and the Island Areas.
- The American Community Survey is a nationwide survey designed to provide communities a fresh look at how they are changing.
- The Puerto Rico Community Survey is the equivalent of the American Community Survey for Puerto Rico.
- The Economic Census profiles the U.S. economy every 5 years, from the national to the local level and by detailed industry and business classification.
- The Population Estimates Program publishes estimated population totals for the previous year for cities and towns, metropolitan areas, counties, and states.
Library service desk: 828-262-2820 or Ask a Librarian 
Access is open