Distance Education students have access to the full array of Belk Library and Information Commons resources and services:
- Remote access to the online catalog  (find books and more) and over 400 research databases  (find articles and more)
- E-reserves , e-journals, e-books and more
Targeted library services are available to you, as a currently registered distance education student, if you receive all your ASU classes off-campus:
- Books mailed to your home address -- at no charge to you
- Articles not available online  -- sent to you via the web
- Staff to assist you  with your research needs -- via chat, phone, and online (web conferencing and in the AETZone )
- View the Orientation  highlighting these services and more
Planning on coming to campus? Bring your ASU id.
Look for this button on the library web site. Click it to see services targeted for you.