- Participate in a robust library instruction program, providing in-person and online library instruction for the University’s general education program and courses in the humanities.
- Work collaboratively with the humanities faculty and library faculty to develop effective approaches to strengthening student’s information literacy skills.
- Collaboratively develop and participate in library outreach and engagement programs.
- Assist users in person and online with finding information, conducting research, and using Library resources.
- Online and Transfer Services
- Student Veterans
- MLIS Library and Information Science, University of South Carolina at Columbia, SC
- MA English Literature, Appalachian State University, NC
- Certificate in Rhetoric and Composition, Appalachian State University, NC
- BA English Literature, Milligan College, TN
- Information Literacy Instruction
- Jane Austen Studies
- Rhetoric and Composition
- Archives and Preservation
- Student Veterans and Transfer Students
Title: Lecturer Librarian
Email address: Email me
Phone: (828) 262-6903