Library Strategic Planning
The Library is beginning its strategic planning process in order to produce a strategic plan for 2021-2024.
Mission and Vision
The Appalachian State University Libraries cultivate an environment where people discover, create, and share information that reflects the acquisition of 21st century knowledge skills. We are active partners in advancing the University's principles of sustainability, social justice, inclusion, and global citizenship. Read more about our vision.
Brochures and Publications
- Diversity and Inclusion Plan (PDF)
- Instructional Support for Faculty (PDF)
- Foldout for Students (PDF)
- Library Faculty Guidelines (PDF)
- Library Research Services Brochure (PDF)
- Library Strategic Plan, 2016– (PDF)
- Library Bridge Strategic Plan, 2013–2015 (PDF)
- Library Strategic Plan, 2008–2013 (PDF)
- 2005 Dedication Book (PDF)