- Participate in a robust library instruction program, providing in-person and online library instruction for the University’s general education program, as well as liaison populations.
- Work collaboratively with the Information Literacy Team to develop effective approaches to strengthening student’s information literacy skills.
- Develop and participate in library outreach and engagement programs with Transfer Admissions and Engagement, as well as Student Veterans Services.
- Assist users in person and online with finding information, conducting research, and using Library resources.
*Faculty Advisor to the Gamma Nu chapter of Tau Sigma, the National Transfer Honors Society.
- Transfer Admissions and Engagement
- Student Veteran Services
- Military Science and Leadership (ROTC)
- MLIS Library and Information Science, University of South Carolina at Columbia, SC
- MA English Literature, Appalachian State University, NC
- Certificate in Rhetoric and Composition, Appalachian State University, NC
- BA English Literature, Milligan College, TN
- Information Literacy Instruction
- Jane Austen Studies
- Rhetoric and Composition
- Archives and Preservation
- Student Veterans and Transfer Students
Title: Lecturer Librarian
Email address: Email me
Phone: (828) 262-6903
Office address146 Belk Library and Information Commons
|Emma Sobczak Schell CV||document||242.06 KB|