*Reserves and Covid-19*
To confront the Covid-19 pandemic challenge, the library will seek to provide online versions of course materials and texts whenever possible. For items in which no online version exists, the library will still provide access to these materials at the Library Service Desk and take necessary precautions in handling the materials and providing access to students.
What materials can be placed on reserve?
- Books, audio discs, and videos from the library collection.
- Personally-owned books, audio discs, and videos. Audio discs and videos must be original; duplications will not be allowed.
- Instructor-prepared items such as sample exams or quizzes, lecture notes, and homework assignments.
- Electronic selections from books or journals that meet copyright guidelines for fair use. Journal articles available through the library databases will be shared with the professor/instructor via email.
What materials cannot be place on reserve?
- Interlibrary loan materials.
- Reference books.
- Bound journals or single issues of periodicals.
- Course packs.
- Consumables, such as standardized tests.
How do I make a request for reserves?
You can submit requests electronically or by printing and submitting this form to the Library Service Desk on the main floor. We also have paper forms available at the desk. In addition, you may email a Microsoft Word document or PDF to Greg Beavers listing all the items in your request.
For additional questions, please contact Greg Beavers at email@example.com or (828) 262-2781.