During fall and spring semesters, librarians are available online during the following hours:
- Mon.-Thurs. 10am-2am
- Friday: 10am-9pm
- Saturday: 10am-6pm
- Sunday: 2pm-midnight
- Belk Library Service Desk: 828-262-2818
- Digital Media Studio: 828-262-7328
- Hickory Library: 828-827-6337
- Instructional Materials Center (IMC): 828-262-7361
- Interlibrary Loan: 828-262-2826
- Library Administration: 828-262-2188
- Music Library: 828-262-2388
- Special Collections and University Archives: 828-262-4041
- Technology Checkout Desk: 828-262-2735
Please check the hours calendar to see when each location/desk is staffed.
Librarians are available weekdays for research help at the Belk, Hickory, and Music Library main service desks.
Contact a librarian directly by finding the liaison librarian for your department.
Schedule a RAP Session to meet one-on-one with a librarian (in person in Boone or online) for research help.
Email the Libraries using this form and we'll route your message to the right person for a quick response.
Learn about targeted services for online learners.
The Special Collections Research Center can assist with archives, manuscripts, and rare books research.