About this service
- Availability: Group study rooms are available for ASU students, faculty, and staff. The study rooms are not locked and no key is required to access the rooms.
- Usage: Study rooms are intended for use by two or more people for group study. They are not to be used as classrooms. You may use a group study room without a reservation unless someone has booked the room at the same time.
- Reservations: You may hold only one reservation at a time. Maximum time is four hours. Someone with a reservation has preference for the room at the reserved time. If you use a study room without a reservation, we ask that you vacate the room to honor those with advanced bookings.
- Cancellations: If you cannot honor your reservation, please cancel your room booking.
- Lost or stolen items: Do not leave personal items unattended. Belk Library is not liable for lost or stolen items.
Study rooms are in high demand when classes are in session. Reservations are recommended, but not required.